Distribution Center Coordinator provides daily oversight for a distribution center, materials management center, warehouse, shipping/receiving or other similar operation.
- containers documents preparation (invoices printing, sea waybill collection. etc.);
- on-time containers inbound tracking / follow up with forwarders & tracking companies ;
- resolve issues with plants/sources regarding containers qty discrepancies, missing inbound transmissions (in-transits) etc.;
- POP materials delivery arrangements with 3PL (DC) and suppliers.
- outbound coordination with TMS (3rd party Transport Management System);
- resolve issues with shipping confirmation transmissions (EDI);
- resolve issues with carriers and customers regarding ASN transmissions (EDI);
- managing ISIS carrier & delivery types matrix;
- resolving customer claims;
- revenue recognition.
- supervise proper inventory transactions made by 3PL;
- inventory snapshot management;
- cycle counts supervisit;
- items dimension management;
- inventory quarantine management;
- scrap facility disposals;
- management the warehouse closure (quarter-end).
- supervising special operation on-time fulfillment;
- following up with 3PL, internal customers, suppliers on resolving issues;
- editing promotional assembly tracker and SO overview;
- labeling and instruction sheet process.
Main contact points:
- 3PL-DC administrative;
- TMS administration (DHL LLP);
- Internal customers – customer services: DACH: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, EE: Poland, Czech Rep. & Slovakia, Hungary, EXPORT, NEUR;
- Customs department;
- have excellent team leadership skills and practice in construction
- be able to multitask
- be detail, quality and results oriented
- have great organizational skills
- knowing English and Polish languages
- temporary work near Prague for 2-3 months;
- work in a stable American company - Mattel;
- communication with the management of the foreign company;
- modern working environment;
- place of work is Jazlovice – warehouse;
- work under an agreement on work activity, with the possibility of signing the employment contract;
- you can begin work immediately.
Wages, financial conditions:
- good wage conditions
- one-shift schedule from Monday to Friday
- 8:00 working hours/day
- Mariia Palinchak
- Tel.: +420 727 842 055
- viber: +420 727 842 055
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org